Tuesday, March 6, 2012

my dorkiness

so since some of y'all are not aware of my geekness let me share...
I am a nerd/dork/geek whatever you wanna call it. I love books! Its unhealthy really and my husband shivers when he hears me say Barnes and Noble... or even worse... the phrase "I'm going to the used bookstore" is enough to move him to cowering in a corner guarding his wallet.


Right now I am reading the Percy Jackson series... yes I am one of those people who felt lost once Harry killed Voldemort but its a pretty good series :D I am SUPPOSED to be reading a play for my book club and I love it but I really just feel like reading about mythological creatures trying to kill teenagers :D so I have every intention of skimming the cliff notes right before the meeting and sooo cheating this week lol

But speaking of books... once I am done with this series I need to find a new one. I think I am at a point where I think I needs some vampires in my life... there is one series I have been reading and I am waiting for the 4th book to come out and I THINK its almost out!!! Squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment