Friday, March 16, 2012

Hmmm should I bother with sleep?

So I am tired... I really am but IDK if its even worth it to sleep. Its almost 3am and well the interwebz is too entertaining tonight! I am in an online mommies group and there was some drama to catch up on, then I signed up for a book review (which will be on here in May and I am SO WICKED EXCITED!), and had to try to figure out what to bring for snack on Sunday to my kids game (see post before this for that rant) and yeah its 3am. I SHOULD probably try to do something useful like clean or exercise but I think I will find the remains of my double stuff oreo stash and plant my chubby butt on the couch since hubby is working tonight that means I dont need to share :D <3

Oh and little debbie is the freaken devil! I got the jumbo sized pack of those oatmeal pies (2 for $7 at wally world! WOOT!!) I think the box is half gone now (I bought it yesterday)


AND can I say I am wicked excited that Diablo III is FINALLY coming out!I am not a hard core gamer by any stretch of the imagination (heck I am hardly even a gaming dabbler) but I have been DYING for this to come out! May 15th isnt coming soon enough!!!!! *$20 says my husband takes time off work for this just like he did for WoW Burning Crusade and SWOTR*

No comments:

Post a Comment