Friday, April 6, 2012

So updates and stuff

So the game... I called it in and did bottled water and had another mom bring snack.She did oranges and Special K bars (not the worse things ever but I am a little concerned with giving 8 year old girls special K bars...better get used to that diet food now honey :/ )
Since then I have not been doing much in the whole fine tuning my domestic skills area... we got our tax return so I have been ordering take out A LOT and I have gotten lazy around the house. BUT this week I have been good! I have cooked dinner (and a real dinner) every night BUT last night. I went to a pot luck so I brought beer bread, 3 dips, a cake and meatballs (BTW if you havent ever had beer bread go to Tastefully Simple's web site and order some NOW! You can thank me later) while I was eating my mismatched noms with friends the hubby was on SWTOR killing random pixelated Rebels and eating frozen pizza (aka nerd paradise... well almost there was no dorritos, mountain dew, or hot chick dressed as slave girl Leia... it was as close as his ass is ever gonna get though lol)
I will be posting the recipes and such (for the successes... the failures we will never speak of those) soon. But I am gonna end it here because I feel like baking and since it is again midnight Wookie gets to take Brownies to work. I will spend a portion of tomorrow contemplating how to get the guys at work to conspire with me to embarrass him on Sunday since he is working on his birthday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment