Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DAMN YOU INTERWEBZ!!!

So its about time for me to go get the big one from school... and I still havent had a thing to eat. Chunkamunk however has drained 30oz of formula today so at least one of us is eating right!? He is also chilling in a diaper right now and loving it... getting him dressed is gonna suck. But yeah Damn you interwebz... I would LOVE to blame not eating on my chunky little man but nope its the interwebz. I kept finding pretty things to look at...diapers to dream of buying (yeah I am a crazy cloth diapering momma... :p...and posts to make fun of people for. If I could blame chunkamonk I would just have to look at him and be ok cause he cute and chunky and well we all know the cutest babies are the chunky ones :) so it'd be ok but nope I just have to blame the 2 glowing screens in front of me and my ADD taking over my urge to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment