Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wookie better remember I am "the good little wife"

yup he better it is midnight and I have a batch of brownies in the oven for him to take to work in the morning just cause. Well not really just cause its more I thought about cleaning my kitchen I really did and then I found the oreos and brownie mix... and knew I had to chose one but oreos, while the least labor intensive snack, would not help delay the necessary cleaning (some times I think I have adult onset ADD/ADHD but I dont want meds so I wont see the Doc cause well life is not so much fun without all the random SQUIRREL moments). So I did what any good little wife would do... I said fuck the cleaning, mixed up the brownies and sat down at the computer with a plate of oreos and a big ass glass of milk. And this is a success story for me cause I only sat down with EIGHT cookies not the entire box :D Yay self control!!!!!

Now that I am smelling them IDK if they will go to work I may say screw it and keep them here. I have a prego friend coming over in the AM and she is tiny...she NEEDS a brownie...the BABY NEEDS a brownie (damn I miss that excuse)

No comments:

Post a Comment