Sunday, February 26, 2012

so its been forever

since I checked here and I really need to make myself log in more...oh to find a way to do this.
anyway so I had the baby! Joe was born on Dec 9 weighing in at 9lbs 4oz and measuring at 21 3/4 inches long. Yup he is a big boy! Now at 12 weeks is he 16 1/2 lbs, and 25 1/2 inches long :D
the big munchkin was diagnosed on Dec 27th as having ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) in layman's terms a hole in her heart. The hole was recently closed successfully through a catheterization so no incision! YAY! She is doing well and was able to return to school the following Monday (she had the procedure on a Thursday)
And I gots a job! Part time but hey a paycheck is a paycheck :D
Hubby gets to take the 1st class exam soon so if there is anyone reading this fingers crossed please!
So thats it for our daily life here...

I did join this page on Facebook that is designed to help parents on both sides of the Vax debate to be able to share information CIVILLY. Well apparently some people don't understand what civil means... page was up for 4 hours before someone was banned for being an idiot... yeah that took skill *roll eyes*
Some people really need to wake up and stop depending on Dr. Google for their medical advice.
so I think this is it... I need to try to make this place (both home and the blog) look better....

No comments:

Post a Comment