Thursday, June 20, 2013

So its been a week

A friend from High School is staying with us this week, he is on this broke road trip going as far as he can for as cheap as possible. So far I'd say he's been pretty successful. Check out his blog for some interesting stories about Memphis, St Louis, and the Hampton Roads areas on the cheap. We just went Mermaid Hunting with him, Norfolk has a minor obsession with Mermaids and they are all over the city so we went out hunting through the Downtown area for Mermaid Statues. Apparently Mermaid Hunting it exhausting work
We did pretty well we found about 7 statues before the weather took a turn for the worse (and I had to go to work) The munchkin had her dance recital last night and she did great! I wish that Dad could of seen her but YAY Navy :/ He's been out to sea. and its Summer.... I have no idea what I am going to do with these kids but it really feels like this
I found that image on Ramiro Garcia's blog, check him out he has some good stuff. Ok so I am going to wrap this up I guess...the kids are requesting being fed AGAIN! Geessshhhh demanding little twits lol ;) Oh and I need to go do the holy f*ck my husband is coming home cleaning today...thank God I have help this time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment