Monday, June 17, 2013

Dance Mom aint got nothing on me

So its been a while...I dont even know how to catch y'all up so really I think I will just leave it at I have failed epically at being a modern June Cleaver (oh well), my diet has crashed and burned like the Hindenburg, and I am now ONE.OF.THEM....a DANCE MOM! So apparently the transition is a slow one and sneaky... today I was at my daughter's Irish Dance class (which is dress rehearsal for her recital this week) and the teacher calls me a Dance Mom.... when freaken TEACHER! Oh she is also the damned Studio owner...all this over my saying I would make bows for the girls to wear this week in the recital and I would stay on hand through the 1st mini run through in case of bow repairs. yeaahhhh so next thing you know I'll be all like so I am apologizing in advance. Oh and I have returned to the world of babysitting for money....and um.... seriously I would like to know...the last mom I was babysitting for is freaken CERTIFIABLE! But because I may be entering legal actions against her (like I said CRAZY) I wont go into it any more at this time. But yeah I think that is it.... I need to try to get at least one room kinda cleaned before bed tonight so I GUESS I should go do that :/

No comments:

Post a Comment