Tuesday, February 26, 2013

June Cleaver can kiss my....

Yes I said it! June Cleaver kiss my neon white, fat rear end. I hate you and the false ideals you make me want to live up to! I try to keep my house as clean as you do but you know what I have a real family and you didnt have facebook. Or pinterest. In other words you had no freaken life ;) Another reason I hate you oh unattainable one... I went ahead and I made what sounded like a great dinner... Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Pasta... sounds great right? I mean one reviewer said it "tasted exactly like chicken wings"... she lied. I love chicken wings and who doesnt like cheese? And if you dont like pasta then get your Commie butt back to the mother land... this is 'Merica we eat our carbs here and LIKE IT. Well it tasted like none of those amazing things... it tasted awful. Even my husband, who eats EVERYTHING, barely scarfed down one bowl. :/ I cried a little...I'll admit it I cried. I made dinner, rather then call it in like I really wanted to, and it tastes awful. My son had a hot dog and my daughter had ham and cheese...as for mom... its tagalongs for me with facebook and pinterest while I ignore the mess calling for my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment