Saturday, July 2, 2011

1st post

so I am starting this for a couple reasons... first off I just randomly like to BP&M to the universe since its a great stress reliever but also since I NEED to start being more "domestic" I need to cook more dinners rather then get take out, and I need to get the house in order. How may you ask will adding yet another electronic distraction assist me in this goal? By making me hold myself accountable to something. I will force my self to come on here and post what I cook for dinner and then reward myself for doing a full week with well IDK yet probably whatever I am craving at the time...
I titled this Kinda Crazy cause well thats me in a nut shell. I have a little girl and a furbaby as well as expecting baby #2 this December. My husband is in the Navy so our schedule is made around his, I am a full time student, a part time delivery driver for a pizza joint, and a volunteer for a crisis pregnancy center.. my time is stretched to the max often but somehow I enjoy it like that go figure so heres to a new goal for this pregnancy... be domestic!

No comments:

Post a Comment